Thursday, July 12, 2012

Canta conmigo!

Let it shine!

Let it shine!

Let it shine!


If I were to sing "This Little Light of Mine" right now, would I be heard?  Probably not.  To sing alone, although a wonderful experience, changes no one but myself from safe inside my air-conditioned house.  

I need a strong chorus and a resonating cathedral.  

I was moved today when I discovered that during the run of their current production, AYP, The Limelight Theatre Company would be displaying the following poster for Viajes con Quique and The Barefoot Foundation in front of the beautiful flag of Barranquilla, Colombia.



In order to change the world, shining this light and singing this song cannot be done alone. Thank you for shining and singing with me outside the comfort of our own homes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment