Thursday, August 16, 2012

Medellin


My time in Medellin was far too short.  I arrived from Cartagena Monday afternoon, and I left Wednesday afternoon.  Fortunately, I stayed the two nights with the Feltes + Walter equivalents.  


In such a short time, I have never clicked so well with an entire family.  I felt very comfortable and at home with them, which made my quick trip that much more enjoyable!  

On Tuesday, I explored the city via cable car, metro, and much much walking. 








I especially enjoyed visiting Parque Botero, which is an open plaza with work from Fernando Botero,









 . . and Pueblito Paisa, wich is a small replica of what a small Colombian town used to look like. 




 My time was too short to fully embrace the culture of Medellin, but I and so glad I kept it on my itinerary, especially because now I have my own family in Colombia!



Adios!
~Quique

No comments:

Post a Comment